Sunday 3 November 2013

Missing out on my Favorite Festival

Hi everyone. I wish all of you guys a very happy Diwali. Sadly I couldn't go home this time to celebrate it. So here I am, sitting in my room all day munching on some crap and breaking my head with the digital book(not even my book I guess). Once in a while I look out of the window, hear the crackers, and wonder what it would be like to be a bird and fly around the rockets glowing and sparkling in the sky, free from everything, free from the insane world. Feel peaceful for a moment, again disturbed by the digital book on my lap. Usually I do not do something unless I feel like doing it, but with the end sem nearing, I think I should start listening to my head a little more than my heart. This is my first post on my blog. I wanted to have my own blog so since I was bored, finally created one :) Look out for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment